Monday, August 18, 2008

Karen's comeback

On Saturday August 9th, my aunt and uncle (Steve and Karen Eckenrode) were in a serious motorcycle accident. Sadly, my uncle did not make it and my Aunt Karen is currently at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.

I started this blog so everyone can stay updated on Karen's recovery. Since we all aren't able to visit her everyday to know how she's doing, please post any updates, thoughts, prayers etc on here. Thank you for keeping Karen in your thoughts and prayers

1 comment:

faith anne said...

Dear Karen, You may not remember me, but I am Mike's sister Faith Anne. Please know that you are in our family's every prayer. We can't imagine how you are feeling, but we just want you to know that we care. The power of prayer is very stong, just as is the love of your family. Jenny is keeping everyone posted and we all will continue our prayers. Faith Anne